Salesforce Managed Services
RK Rivera’s Salesforce managed services cover a comprehensive set of activities aimed to ensure proper Salesforce CRM performance and prevent system issues. Being a Salesforce managed services provider, RK Rivera helps companies maintain and evolve their Salesforce solutions in line with their business needs. RK Rivera helps alleviate the day-to-day workload and gives your business time to focus on more important projects.
What You Get with Our Salesforce Managed Services
We deliver a comprehensive set of Salesforce managed services
- We provide Salesforce integrations. We integrate your Salesforce solution with third-party systems (e.g., ERP, DMS, ecommerce platforms, etc.) to ensure smooth user experience across all the used systems. With Integrations, you can create more connected customer experiences, enable event-driven integration, and link your external systems.
- We implement Salesforce Clouds. We deploy Sales, Marketing, Service and other Salesforce Clouds to create your unique Salesforce solution, which ensures the full coverage of particular business needs with relevant Salesforce products.
- We deploy additional Salesforce products. We complement your Salesforce solution with AppExchange or custom apps, other Salesforce products (like CPQ and Billing, Salesforce Einstein) to cover your business needs in full.
- We analyze your business needs and recommend how they can be addressed with Salesforce. We analyze your sales, customer service and marketing needs and define Salesforce clouds, editions and features (default or custom) that will help you optimally address these needs.
- We define ways to adapt your Salesforce solution to the changing sales, customer service and marketing needs. For example, we can introduce custom approval processes (e.g., purchase approval), modify case distribution rules and create communication scenarios for different customer segments.
- We make suggestions on further improvements of features and business processes in Salesforce.
Customization and custom app development
- We perform Salesforce customization. We tailor your Salesforce solution with point-and-click tools (configuration) or code means (Apex code, Visualforce, Lightning Components) to enable custom workflows, report/dashboards, email templates, etc., and make the solution look and work like your live business processes require.
- We build custom Salesforce applications. We build custom Salesforce apps for your internal needs that either solve specific tasks, like document generation and lead assignment or add a substantial piece of functionality to Salesforce (e.g., delivery planning, property management).
Support and Evolution
- We provide ongoing management of your Salesforce solution. We perform user administration, data administration, etc. to spare you from the daily routine administration entails.
- We perform system performance checks and constant monitoring. We maintain your Salesforce CRM stability and health by monitoring your solution’s state and taking preventive measures against any occurring issue.
- We perform bug fixing and issue resolution. We spot and eliminate errors in code, fix performance issues, tune misconfigured features and add-ons to ensure spotless Salesforce performance.
- We perform monthly security checks. We handle security checks to spot threats to your Salesforce solution and address them immediately.
- We provide user support. We handle day-to-day user issues and provide system configurations on user demand to facilitate their working with Salesforce CRM.
- We provide user training. We carry out user training on default and custom Salesforce functionality to help users get the most of their Salesforce use.
- We make proactive improvements to your Salesforce solution before it starts lagging behind your business needs. For that, we review the current state of automated processes and features and tailor them with a view to your future business transformations.